Starter Makeup Kit



Hey guys! This was actually an idea I shared in my last blogpost. This idea was definatly my favourite so I thought I'd share my beginners makeup bag with you. When I first started buying makeup I had no idea what to get so to make it easier for some of you I put together some of the products I had in my collection as a starter kit. All of these products are drugstore which is definatly better when you are a beginner. I would suggest getting used to makeup before you venture into high end brands.

For foundation I have the Rimmel Match Perfection. I chose this one because it's really easy to find your shade and easy to apply/blend. It looks quite natural and not look cakey at all.
For concealer I chose the Miss Sporty So Perfect Stay because it's affordable, easy to apply and easy to blend. 
For powder I chose the Natural Collection Loose Powder whihc I have reccently reviewed so click here to read it. 
For mascar I chose the NYC Big Bold Curl. I love the NYC mascaras espcially this one. Mainly because it gives length and volume of a good price. 
For eye shadow I chose my all time favourite quad which is the NYC Individual Eyes - For Brown Eyes. This is such a perfect set for beginners as it come with four colours, primer and highlighter. In the back it also tells you where abouts each colour goes which is super helpful for people who are just starting out in makeup. 
For the lips I have chosen Baby Lips in Cherry Me. I chose this as the colour isn't very bright but still gives a glossy red tint. It also leaves you lips feeling super soft. I have this in my bag for college and is super easy to apply and always looks great. 
Last of all I have the H&M Makeup Bryshes I'm not going to go into huge amounts of detail because I reccently reviwed these so click here to read it. 

So what did you guys think of my makeup starter kit? I'd love to know what items you woul reccomend!

As always, don't forget to follow me on Bloglovin here, and on Twitter and Instagram @heyyitsgeorgie,
Love Georgie xxx

4 comments:

  1. I love this post
    I found it very useful!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much ... Let me know if you try any of these products. Xxz

      Delete
  2. Rimmel match perfection is perfection! <3
    Anna
    www.its-annas-life.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know right? Its defiantly one of the best drugstore foundations x

      Delete