Summer Checklist 2015


Hey guys! Seeing as summer is supposed to be vastly approaching I came up with this blogpost idea where I list all he things I want to so this summer. Then when September rolls around I can review my list and see which ones I actually completed. Let me just say this summer is goin to be AMAZING to beat last year seeing as my cruise along the Spanish coast was pretty fabulous. This year I'm not going on holiday so I decided to make my summer just as great by doing these things on my list - 

1. Go to the beach .... At least twice. 

2. Go somewhere I've never been before.

3. Be brave enough to go swimming!!!! 

4. Go up to London to visit my friend who lives there. 

5. Change my hairstyle dramatically.

6.  Get a job. 

7. Make a photo album of my entire summer 

8. Blog at least twice a week. 

9. Raise my Instagram game!!!

10. Do something out of my comfort zone. 

So these are the ten thing on my summer checklist. What do you guys have planned this summer? Let me know in the comments. 

Speak to you soon, 
Love Georgie xxx


0 comments:

Post a Comment