The BodyShop Tea Tree Cleanser


I'm not going to lie, but this might be my favoute skin product I've ever tried. I absolute the love the way it makes my skin feel after I use it. My skin just feels so much cleaner and looks much more fresh and radiant. I have really sensitive skin and it hasn't upset my skin one bit which is quite surprising. I've also noticed since I've been using it, I'm less prone to getting spots and blackheads which is a double bonus! Because it's a foaming cleanser you don't need a lot. Just squirt one pump onto your hand or hand towel and rinse with warm water. Trust me, a little goes a long way. Plus it smells amazing! 

What's your favourite skin cleanser? Let me know in the comments.

Speak to you soon, 
Love Georgie xx

2 comments:

  1. I use a Lancome cleanser for make up removal, and a Sanctuary cleaner for in the shower - but I love foam cleansers. I've got a voucher for The Body Shop, so I'll go and get this. I'm so prone to blackheads, I'd love to give this a go and hopefully I'll see the same difference in my skin!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope it does too... Please let me know if you try it xx

      Delete