This or That Tag

Hey guys! I feel like this is a bit of a 'cheaty' blog post but I've been super busy today and I just wanted an easy blogpost so I decided to tag myself in the This Or That tag! I chose to do the beauty questions (not the other topics) just because I'm too lazy... Sorry!

blush or bronzer?
Bronzer all the way! Mainly because I'm so pale.
lip gloss or lipstick
Lipstick. I find lip gloss too sticky and it doesn't last as long.
eye liner or mascara
Mascara. I feel that eyeliner doesn't look that great without mascara.
foundation or concealer
Concealer. I can go ages without wearing foundation.
neutral or colour eye shadow
Neutral. Coloured eye shadow just doesn't suit me!
pressed or loose eye shadows
Pressed eyeshadow. I font think I've ever come across loose eye-shadow.
brushes or sponges
Brushes 100%
perfume or body spray
Perfume. You can't beat the Katy Perry perfume!
lotion or body butter 
The Body Shop body butter is my favourite 
body wash or soap
It depends but I really love the Lush soaps!
lush or other bath company 
I'm sorry but Lush is the best!

So these are a few questions from the this or that tag! I think I might do the whole tag soon. Also I have a new product review coming tomorrow so keep an eye out for that! Sorry for this filler post, I promise it will be back to normal tomorrow!

Speak to you soon, 
Love Georgie xx

0 comments:

Post a Comment