April Favourites



Hello May!! I would like to say this is a good thing but unfortunately, it means it's exam time for me ... So sorry in advance for the lack of blogposts!! Any way, like always I thought we'd kick of this month with some monthly favourites! 

First off in the beauty section we have the Ted Baker Lip crayon. I LOVE LOVE LOVE this product! The colour is a dark, bold purple which looks amazing with pale skin. It's super moisturising and the colour last a long time, even when removed it stains your lips a purple colour. 

Next up is the Thick & Fast mascara, Soap & Glory. I got given this so I don't know how much it cost but it's defiantly worth buying. The brush is quite big and gives great definition and thickness to your lashes. Let's just say I want more!!!

Lastly, to no surprise, is the H&M Smokey Eye and Eyeliner brush. I did a review of this brush here so click here to read that. 

My non beauty favourite this month is Girl Online by Zoe Sugg. I know I'm really behind on reading this book but it was worth the wait. I honestly couldn't put it down!! It's about a girl called penny who has the alias Girl Online. She travels to New York over Christmas break and meets the mysterious, rock star Noah. Let's just say it's a typical girly book .... And I loved every chapter. If you'd like a ful book review let me know. 

My favourite film this month has to be The Avenger Age Of Ultron. I literally dragged my dad to the cinema the day it came out I was that excited! I love Scarlet Whitch (she may even be cooler than in the comics) and I can't wait to see more of her. He plot is edge-of-your-seat gripping and I promise you will be hanging on to every word!! 

So these are my monthly favourites. What do you guys think? And what's your favourites for last month, let me know in the comments. 

Speak to you soon, 
Love Georgie xxx

5 comments:

  1. I really want to read the book and try that mascara. I love Zoë and girly books soo..
    I also watched Age of Ultron and I liked it a lot!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I high,y reccomend all of those things .... But seriously Age of Uktron has to come first! Let me me know if you try/read/watch these xx

      Delete
  2. I really want to read the book and try that mascara. I love Zoë and girly books soo..
    I also watched Age of Ultron and I liked it a lot!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Girl Online is amazing... I read it about 3 months ago and still can't get over it. So excited to read Zoe's new novel later this year ^-^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know it's going to be AMAZING!!!

      Delete