Girlz Only Dry Shampoo Review



Hey guys. I feel like it's been forever since I've done a review. So when I found this product in Tesci for £1 I knew I had to try it. I was hoping this would be a cheaper alternative to Batiste and I have to say I was actually impressed. The only problem was that it didn't smell as good as Batiste - but don't get me wrong it smelt nice ... Just not cherry Batiste nice. Apart from that I felt that this product was brilliant. I don't think it would work as well for really greasy/oily hair but what do you expect for £1. My hair is a little bit oily after a day after washing so this is perfect for days when I can't be bothered to have a shower. Honestly it doesn't look much different but I do think it it can feel a bit greasy if you use too muc.

Pros - 
* perfect for those inbetween shower days
* gives your hair extra volume 
* decent smell 

Cons - 
* wouldn't work for greasy or oily hair 
* can leave hair feeling a bit greasy 

What's your go to dry shampoo? 

Love Georgie xxx 

0 comments:

Post a Comment