May Favourites 2015





So this month has just been one of those months. I've had exams and lots of revision to do, which kinda sucked. Thankfully this month is over which means it's time for another monthly favourites... Unfortunately I still have three Adams left. But let's not think about that and get on with my monthly favourites. 

This month I have three beauty favourites. First of is the MUA Luxe Velvet Lip Laquer. I did a review of it (click here to read) so I'm not goin to go into a huge amount of detail but it's grown on me a lot. At first I wasn't sure but a little goes a long way. I love the colour 'Reckless' which is an amazing bold read. I just love it. Especially the matte finish. 

My second beauty favourite is my trusted Colłection Extreme 24 Hour Felt Liner. Im pretty sure I've mentioned this product at least five times but I don't think that's enough. It gives a very defined finish and is really easy to use. I U.S. This pretty much everyday and don't have any complaints. 

My last beauty favourite is a new find which is the Collection Work The Colour Eyebrow Set. I picked this up for £2.99 which is a absolutely amazing price. The colours match my eyebrows perfectly and they don't look fake or drawn on. I've also used it as normal eyeshadow which gives a natural smokey look. I'm going to do a proper review on this soon so keep your eye open. 

My next non beauty favourite is lemon and cucumber infused water. I saw this on Michelle Phans blog and decided to try it. I know cucumber sounds weird but it's actually really good! And cucumber is really good for your skin. When I'm revising I make a huge jug of this and by the end of my sessions I've drank it all. It tastes better than water and is healthier than juice and fizzy drinks so it's perfect for keeping you hydrated during revision. 

So these are my May favourites, my question to you is what have you been loving this month? 

Speak to you soon, 
Love Georgie xxx


0 comments:

Post a Comment