So ... Where Have I Been?????


I feel like this post should be started with an apology. I'm very sorry that my activity on my blog has be well ... Nonexistent. So I thought I'd give you guys some reasons as to why I haven't been posting. May has just been one of those months. I've had lot of exams and I still have more to go after half term. That means I've been working my butt off to do the best that I can .... Which has been even more stressful than you can imagine. As well as this I'm also trying to make time for things that I want to do. For example I went to comic on on the weekend I spent nearly £70 just on comic book... Which is a lot considering I'm basically living off my parents ... Sorry dad! I'm also trying to meet up with couple of my friends this week as well as revise for my last three exams, which have actually gone surprisingly ok. There was one maths paper which was a it meh, but it was the hardest paper out of all my exams so j was more or less expecting it to be this way. But apart from that, I think I earn a puppy... Which my dad promised me if I got BBC ... Dad bets are just the best. Anyway, I'm sorry for my lack of existence on the internet recently but I promise next month will be so much better. Who knows I might even daily blog to make up for it ... Maybe. 

Speak to you soon, 
Love Georgie xxx

0 comments:

Post a Comment