Top Five Summer Songs


I know this migh be hard to believe but it was actually sunny .... IN ENGLAND! Fingers crossed this means it's officially summer! Yay!!! I have a few songs each year which I like to put on to remind me that it is summer and to enjoy it. I mean, it's England... Who knows how long that's going to last. So here are a few of my summer songs for 2015. 

1. Summer Forever - Megan Nicole (this is defiantly my favourite)
2. California Gurls - Katy Perry (classic)
3. Pretty Girls - Britney Spears and Iggy Azalea 
4. Sugar - Maroon 5
5.  Bad Blood - Taylor Swift (this is my favourite from the album and I'm DYING to see the music video)

What's your song for summer 2015? Let me know in the comments. 

Speak to you soon, 
Love Georgie xxx

2 comments:

  1. I absolutely love Younger by Seinabo Sey atm!!! X

    TheEnglishRoseGirl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I haven't heard that one ... I'll have to look it up xxx

      Delete