Travel plans?!?!


One of my biggest fears is growing up and living in the same town for my entire life. Don't get me wrong, I love it here but there's so much more the world had to offer... I plan on seeing it. On my year out at university my plan is to apply for camp America or take my best friend and travel together through Europe. Although I would love love love to go to Australia, it's just not affordable at this point in my life. The plan is to apply for camp America with my best friend. If that fails than here's the plan.... Europe!!! I think we agreed we'd start in Paris and gradually make our way across other countries such as Germany, Spain and Italy. Another group of friends were planning a small holiday during next summer as well. We weren't thinking a week partying in Ibiza maybe just a few days in Spain or France before everyone leaves for uni. It is actually quite scary for me thinking about this. I can just imagine my dad having to be Liam Nesson and come save me. But I will have my best friend to help me from making stupid decisions.... And do all the cooking seeing as I haven't even mastered pasta yet. Oh well. I do still want to go to uni, however I have a feeling I've failed all my exams so there may have to be a third  year at college which doesn't involve maths in anyway shape or form. 

If you could travel anywhere, where would you go? 

Speak to you soon, 
Love Georgie xxx

0 comments:

Post a Comment