Two Days Until My Exams?!?!

At this point in time I'm not sure what to think. Be super stressed about my exams and the possible/almost definite failure that will follow, or the fact in three weeks I will have nothing to worry about and it will all be over! But until that point in time, I'm gonna have to go for the first options. Now me, deciding to make life difficult for myself, chose the HARDEST SUBJECTS I COULD.... And I honestly can't think of why I chose these subjects. Out of all my exams I'm most prepared for biology mainly because it's my favourite sunbject so I don't feel like I'm working as hard compared to the others. In total I have seven exams, two chemistry and biology and three maths. I doesn't actually sound like a lot but to me I feel like it's make or break. I  feel like it's gotten to the point here if I work any harder I'm just going to burn out. I don't do anything social and this house is driving me crazy. My Mum keeps telling me to get out more but I want to make sure I'm putting in the best effort I can. 

Because of this I've been slacking when it comes to blogging because I've decided to put it to one side while I focus on my exams, I hope you understand. 

Speak to you soon, 
Love Georgie xxx

2 comments: