25 Questions Tag


Hey guys this is more of a "get to know me better" post rather than a tag because I feel like most of these questions are mystery to you guys. I feel like the girl behind the blog is very hidden and you don't know me very well. Let me know if you want more posts like these and feel free to ask me questions and suggest tags.

1. Do you have any pets? 
Not at the moment but I used to have the two most adorable Guinean pigs and I really wanna a dog.

2. Name 3 things that are physically close to you. 
My iPad, phone and headphones .... They never leave my side.

3. What's the weather like right now? 
Sunny ... But let's be real it ain't gonna last 

4. Do you drive? If so have you crashed? 
I don't have my licence but I'm learning to drive... I've stalled a few times but never crashed. 

5. What time did you wake up this morning? 
6:45 ... And I don't need to leave until 8:20 

6. When was the last time you showered? 
Yesterday evening 

7. What was the last movie you saw?
Dawn of the planet of the apes
 
8. What does your last text message say? 
2nd bus 

9. What's your ringtone? 
Whatever the default android ringtone is 

10. Have you ever been to a different country? 
Yes ... Yes I have but I've never been out of Europe. 

11. Do you like sushi? 
Nope

12. Where do you buy your groceries?
Normally Tesco 
 
13. Have you ever taken medication to help you fall asleep faster? 
Nope 

14. How many siblings do you have? 
However much I'd like to say none ... I have a little brother 

15. Do you have a desktop computer or a laptop? 
Desktop

16. How old will you be turning on your next birthday
18

17. Do you wear contacts or glasses?
Now ... eyes like a hawk 
 
18. Do you color your hair? 
No but I really want to! 

19. Tell me something you are planning to do today. 
Binge watch Once Upon A Time on Netflix 

20. When was the last time you cried? 
Like a week or two ago? 

21. What is your perfect pizza topping?
BBQ sauce, chicken, bacon, pepper or pulled pork 
 
22. Which do you prefer-hamburgers or cheeseburgers? 
Cheeseburger

23. Have you ever had an all-nighter? 
Nope 

24. What is your eyecolour? 
Brown 
 
25.  What's your favourite colour? 
Pink 

Seeing as this wasn't really a tag I'm tagging my friend Jess who runs the blog MaJESStics as my way of giving her a huge kick up the backside when it comes to blogging... Sorry Jess! 

Speak to you soon, 
Love Georgie xxx

0 comments:

Post a Comment