Freedom By Topshop



I have three weaknesses in life; waffles, comics and Topshop jewellery. When Topshop has a sale I go straight for the jewellery and see how many chokers I can buy without going broke. Chokers are defiantly my favourite item that they sell as I haven't seen anywhere else that sells one that are as good as the ones they sell here as they're so much more original than other ones I've seen. The jeweller here is always so on trend and they have a great range espically of necklaces from big chunky one to cute little dainty ones. Every time I go into Topshop I HAVE to buy some of there jewellery even if it is a little bit more expensive than my normal H&M but its definitely worth it! The quality is amazing as the silver/gold chains don't fade colour which I sometimes find with other high street brand. My favourite one is the black flower chocked on the gold chain mainly because I haven't seen anything like that in any other shop. I got it for £4 in the sale and I've got so many complements asking where I got it from and that it looked great on me. Trust me you need to own something from this range ... Trust me it will be worth it! 

What's your favourite jewellery brand? Let me know in the comments. 

Speak to you soon, 
Love Georgie xxx

2 comments: