The Beauty Blogger Tag

Hey guys! I'm back with another tag. I found this tag done by a couple of blogs that I follow and thought I'd give it a go seeing as my blog is sort of beauty based. Let me know in the comments if there are any tags/questions that you'd like me to answer... Otherwise enjoy. 
1. Name a beauty routine you barely do.
Defiantly contouring. I put a bit of bronzer on my cheeks but that's about it. I'll on,y do it if I'm going somewhere nice and need to make a good impression.
2. Is washing your brushes something that you regularly do?
I do clean my brushes just not very often. I do it when I notice a lot of pigment in them. 
3. How long do you last with chipped nail varnish?
Not long at all ... A day at most. I can't stand it being chipped so I'll either pick it off, remove it or cover it up with more polish. 
4. How often do you put off buying/replacing a beauty item or nail polish, even if you need it? 
Not long.  If I really like that item or I don't have others I can use in his place ... I'll drag my mum to the nearest superdrug for it. 
5. What is your worst beauty habit? 
I don't really change my beauty routine or try new products. I just go for the same look everyday.
6. Name something non-beauty related that you tend to put off all the time.
College work. Il, put it off as long as possible. 
7. When going out somewhere do you leave getting ready until the last-minute or not? 
Defiantly not last minute. I like getting ready about an hour before... Maybe with a bit of music.
8. Can you commit to spending bans?
If I'm on a spending ban I don't go anywhere I can spend money and if for some reason I have to, I do t take cash... So I think I can keep to spending ban. 
9. How organised is your make up and nail polish collection?
Not very! My nail polishes are in a box and my makeup is organise in boxes. I have one for mascara so and eyeliners, one for eyeshadows and one for lipgloss and lipsticks. 

10. What is the longest time you have gone without writing a blog post?
About a week during exams. 

So that was the beauty blogger tag. Let me know if your answers are similar to mine or if you do this tag. 

Speak to you soon, love Georgie xx

Twitter | Instagram | Bloglovin

0 comments:

Post a Comment