Rimmel London Rita Ora Polish Review




So I was in Boots a couple of weeks ago and saw that the Rita Ora nail polishes were on offer at £1.99. There were some absolutely gorgeous colours but this one in particular caught my eye. I chose the shade 'Peachella' because I thought it was a beautiful summer colour and I didn't have anything like it in my collection. At £1.99 I had nothing to lose and decided to buy it. All have to say is wow. The colour is very opaque and requires two coats at a max. The polish is very hardwearing and after five days I could barely see the difference. It's also surprisingly glossy as well and doesn't even need a topcoatLet's just say I am most definitely going to buy more of these, they had a nice baby blue which I might pick up and it's defiantly my new favourite nail polish! 

What's you favourite summer nail polish, let me know in the comments.

Speak to you soon,
Love Georgie xxx

2 comments:

  1. I was looking at the exactly same colour the other day :D I really need some summer nail polishes and I think I found something to try out. Thank you for the review ^^ xxx

    http://missglamoroussweatpants.blogspot.ie/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome ... I seriously reccomend this polish and there are some other lovely colours as well xx

      Delete