DIY Salt Spray


Hey guys.I'm back with another DIY (this would of been up sooner but I stated OITNB). So it's officially summer which means beach waves are back in. Now, my hairs naturally quite wavy but I want it to look more like beach waves and sea salt spray can be quite expensive... So I found a simple DIY for sea salt spray. Enjoy! 

Ingredients
Sea salt (normal salt does work. You just need more salt but it's not as effective) 
Hair gel 
Water (room temperature)
Spray bottle 

For every 50ml you will need approximately 4 teaspoons of sea salt and roughly 2 teaspoons of hair gel. Most people leave out the hair gel but it holds the salt together and the waves for longer. Then fill the rest of the container with water and shake well to mix the ingredients.

So there you have it. And its super simple and looks AMAZING!! Let me know if you try this or have any other DIYs you want me to try. 

Speak to you soon,
Love Georgie xxx

0 comments:

Post a Comment