Swimsuit Wishlist

So all of my swimsuits are either faded, broken or too small... And seeing as I need to go to the beach this summer, I'm going to have to buy a new swimsuit. So I thought I'd ask you guys for some advice on which one you like best. Let me know in the comments or if you have another favourite swimsuit, link it below. 

1. New Look £19.99
2. River Island £20
3. Topshop £36
4. Topshop £34
5. Topshop £36
6. Triangl £57.50 (89 dollars)

Let me know which one you like best in the comments. Also let me know if you have anything you want me to blog about over the summer. It can be a product review or a tag or whatever. Just let me know.

Speak to you soon, 
Love Georgie xxx

2 comments:

  1. Oooo no.1 caught my attention right here as I'm all crazy about some classy one piece this year and can't find one anywhere! Thanks a lot :D

    xxx
    Kinga.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks ... I was thinking number 1 as well xxx

      Delete