July Favourites



So another month has ended which means it's time for me to share my monthly favourites with you guys. I haven't really been makeup shopping recently so there are only two beauty favourites which I've mentioned before so I'm sorry inability it that but I've been loving these product a lot recently. So the first of my two beauty favourites is the W7 Wild Lash mascara. This is one of my all time favourite mascara so. It makes my lashes look monger and thick and it was a really good price. I can't recommend this enough. 
My second beauty favourite is the ecotools fluffy eye brush. This is one of my favourite brushes. I find it blends reall well and is super easy to use. I love the ecotools brushes and this one is my favourite. 

I all have two jellery favourites. The first is my crescent moon Topshop chocked. As you know I LOVE Topshop jewellery and I saw this chocker in the sale for £2 and knew I haspd to get it. I love the pendants as they're super adorable, and looks amazing on. I've also been loving this pandora ring I got. It's a plain silver one with white detailing. I love it because it's so simple and looks good with everything. It's my first pandora ring and I love it. 

So it's time for my music favourites. One of my top songs for this month has to be Drag Me Down by One Direction. This is possibly one of there best songs yet and has got me BUZZING for the next album and September 26th (my OTRA date). My other top song is Bad Blood by Taylor Swift. Taylor's swift is my all time favourite artiest and this has always been my favourite song from the album. I prefer the original version because I feel like the its Kendrick Lemaf featuring Taylor Swift not the other way around. But it's ddfinakty been playing a lot this month. 

So these are my July favourites. Let me know what you've been loving in the comments below. 

Speak to you soon, 
Love Georgie xxx

0 comments:

Post a Comment