NYC Expert Last Lipstick Review



Let's just take a moment to mourn the NYC counter that has closed down at my local pharmacy. But in the plus sid ether were selling every single item from that counter was down to £1 which meant that brought this lipstick. I chose this over my normal bright red because I thought it was really different because of the maroon colour which looks amazing. 

So far I've been really loving this lipstick and I defiantly want more from this range. I have to stay I'm really impressed with its staying ability considering it's not matte and I love the colour. It looks a bit purple in the picture but when you layer it it come out a maroon/ mauve colour which I feel will look absolutely gorgeous in the autumn. It's also really moisturising which is quite surprising becauseyou normally either get long stay or moisture so I'm quite surprised considering it a pretty non expensive brand. 

What's your favourite low cost lipstick? Let me know in the comments. 

Speak to you soon, 
Love Georgie xxx


2 comments:

  1. Looks lovely :) I really need to try one of their lipsticks!
    http://batwingsandlashes.blogspot.ie/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes!! Let me know if you do ... I would seriously reccomend them xxx

      Delete