A Fresh Start

Okay so before we start this blogpost I feel like we should clear up a few things. One: no, I'm not giving up blogging/starting a new blog. This blog is my baby and my little space on the internet so in now way will I be deleting my baby in the foreseeable future. Two: i know it's been the best part of three weeks since I've blogged but I do have some reasonable excuses. I've ahead a bad experience with blogging/other websites and I just felt like I wanted to distended myself from it to make sure I didn't mess up again. Also starting college has been stressful and I've been working double shifts to try and buy a new laptop ... Not the best excuses but .. Hey I'm back!!! Three: to make up for number two October is going to be DAILY BLOGGING MONTH to celebrate my 18th and as an apology. And just as a bit of a warning this isn't my normal beauty post ... It's more of a lifestyle post so if that's not your thing ... I'll have a "normal" post in the next few days.

So as some of you may know I'm officially a sc one year at college. Now most of my friends are thinking about university next year and preparing do their A2's while I'm restarting my year again with new subjects and that means ... First years. Don't get me wrong I know I was a first year once but I've gone through this whole introduction phase and it's boring me having to go through it again. And there's the added 'sinking feeling in the bottom of my stomach' when I think about the fact that I am the only person who failed in my friendship group and is completely restarting. It's sucks .... I'm not gonna lie. I feel like I can't be part of my friendship group anymore because of the fact that ... They're all leaving me. 

However, after that morbidly depressing part there are several benefits. I hated maths. I've never been quiet about it and I've never really been good at it. If you don't like maths and aren't super great win numbers don't do it. Please save yourself the trouble and take something else. After Christmas it gets really hard and I wish I was exaggerating. Anyway, I've chosen subjects that I love and have a passion for and I've finally figured out what I want to do at university... After all of last year of crying about the instability of my future I have found out want I want to do. It also find myself listening in lessons. I hardly remember what my teachers were talking about last year because I'd fade out and just daydream/be in my phone. Please if you find yourself doing this in you're first few weeks CHANGE COURSES. I feel like this huge weight has been lifted of my shoulder because I love what I'm doing. I actually feel sorry for someone my friends who hate their lessons. I know so many people that can't be bothered to go to their lessons or make excuses ... And I'm actually excited. I'm well aware of how cheesy that sounds and I'm cringing writing it. But it's kinds the truth. Please don't make my mistakes and TAKE SUBJECTS YOU ENJOY!! If you need to take subjects for uni but you don't like them than that course isn't for you. Please if you take anything from this blog take this one piece of advice. 

What subject do you do at A Level? Let me know in the comments below. 

Speak to you soon, 
Love Georgie xxx


2 comments:

  1. Nice post!

    http://dearcreditcard.blogspot.rs/
    https://www.facebook.com/Dear-Credit-Card-149667745372452/timeline/

    ReplyDelete