Collection Lasting Perfection Foundation Review



Hey guys, I feel like I've been doing a lot of beauty reviews recently but because I have more money to spend (yay, job!!) I can buy more stuff I don't need.ni came across this when I was in Tescos and it was on offer at £3.99 which I thought was a decent price. It was also very confident because I lost my other foundation so I was pretty desperate. I haven't heard anything about this foundation but I've heard amazing things about the Lasting Perfection Concealer so I had a few expectations for this product so I was so excited to try it! 

So me having my natural vampire skin tone, I of course went for the palest colour. I think it was called porcelain ... It was number 1 anyway. So anyway, I'm actually really impressed with this foundation. It was the perfect shade for my skinn tone and was really easy to apply and it also work really well with the darker colours in my contour pallete as it is really blendable. It also lives up to its name because it's actually really long lasting and with the right powder can last all day. I haven't worn it for 16 hours like it says on the packaging, but I imagine it could last that amount of time so it would be perfect for a night out. One thing that learnt is you don't need a lot of foundation to cover your whole face. I feel like if you use to much it might become a but cakey. The coverage is pretty full so the small ish amount does cover redness and pores quite well. If you get a chance to pick it up please do!!! I highly reccomend it. 

Have you ever tried this foundation? Or do you have another drugstore foundations you'd reccomend? 

Speak to you soon, 
Love Georgie xxx


0 comments:

Post a Comment