FAVOURITE MAKEUP REMOVER


 
Hey guys! I'm back with another product review for you guys. Now, I found this in Tesco about a weeks ago because it was reduced and it was a really good price considering the brand. I was quite interested by this product mainly because you have to shake the bottle in order to mix the product before use which I thought looked quite cool, and I mean it was down to around £2 so you cant really grumble.
 
Now, I wear a lot of eye makeup and we all know that mascara is an absolute pain to remove especially combines with eyeliner and eye shadow so I was expecting to have to use quite a lot to remove all my makeup. I have to say that I was really surprised when all I needed was one cotton pad with a small amount of remover on it. Also the makeup almost glides off with little efforts which makes it perfect for removing makeup when I cant really be bothered. I mean we all have those days where we sleep in a full face of makeup. I also have really sensitive skin and I haven't had any sort of reaction to this (yet) which makes it the perfect hypoallergenic makeup remover. I mean this is so much cheaper than wipes as you're going to get so more uses out of it which makes it excellent value for money, even at the normal price. I would recommend this to anyone who is looking for any sort of makeup remover.
 
What's your favourite makeup remover? Let me know in the comments.
 
Speak to you soon,
Love Georgie xxx
 

2 comments:

  1. I have been using this for a while now! Its so gentle on the skin and actually removes makeup! Can't go wrong :)

    Aliya x | thecatandthegirl.blogspot.co.uk | https://www.bloglovin.com/people/thegirl09-10150959

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, I love the fact that the makeup remover combines with cleansing water. It makes it perfect for sensitive skin xxx

      Delete