L'OREAL BLAKE COLLECTION LIPSTICK


Hey guys I, back with another review! Now I was given this lipstick for my birthday and it's quickly becoming one of my favouites. Now first off can we give my friend a round of applause for choosing the right colour for me... I'm so proud. I mean how gorgeous is this colour? It's called "Blakes Pure Red" which pretty much sums it up. I mean it's such a lovely bright red which is perfect for autumn and just perfect in general. This lipstick is also matte and I don't really get on with matte lipsticks because I think they feel weird on your lips and sometimes don't look great but I love this one. It looks lovely and it doesn't feel like a mate lipstick (if that makes sense). I mean most matte lipsticks feel like they're drying and cracking in your lips which is defiantly not the case for this one. The other thing in super impressed with is its staying power. I can put this lipstick on at 8 in the ,opening and it will last me all the day, through lunch and will still be on at 4 when I get home WITHOUT REAPPLYING! I mean it's absolutely amazing and really impressive. It's really useful if you have college like me or work or you're going out for the day and don't want to have to be constantly checking your lipstick. I mean we've all been there and it's the most annoying thing just having an outline of red around your lips! In case you couldn't tell I'm struggling to find fault with this lipstick. I really want to try more from this range and I'm excited to see what colours they have available. 

Have you ever tried this collection? If so let me know what you think in the comments. 

Speak to you soon, 
Love Georgie xxx 

2 comments:

  1. I want to try this lipstick. I love how it's long lasting and it has a great color.

    Who Let the Mum Out?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know right? let me know if you try it and what you think xxx

      Delete