5 THINGS I LEARNT IN 2015

HEYYYYY GUYS! I was planning on doing blogmas but unfortunately I've had the flu for the past few days and haven't gotten round to doing a blogpost because I've been in bed mainly feeling sorry for myself. So you have my apologies for that. So for me, personally, quite a lot has happened this year. A few mistakes were made and I have tried my best to learn from them. So seeing as this year is nearly up I thought I'd share what I've learnt to put these mistakes behind me and move on.

1. Its's OK to fail. Now I failed to of my AS subjects which really upset me at first but then I realised it was for the best because I really hated those subjects and I LOVE what I'm doing this year which is the best thing that could of happened.

2. You don't have to do everything by yourself. I was having problem at college at decided I could deal with it by myself which was not the smartest thing because it would of been so much better if I'd had people around me who knew what to do.

3. THINK BEFORE YOU SPEND! There have been so many things that I've brought which I really did not need. I mean I brought like £10 worth of stickers of Amazon. Stickers. Really Georgie?!?! I think when I checked my bank balance I learnt the hard way.

4. Life's too short to fight. All of my friends are leaving to go to uni next year so I've thought I don't want to end this year fighting with any of them because the chances are I may not see any of them again.

5. Everything has consequences. I think I learnt the hard way this year that I really need to think about the outcomes of all my choices.

So what have you guys learnt this year? Let me know in the comments below.

Speak to you soon,
Love Georgie xxx



Twitter | Instagram | Bloglovin

4 comments:

  1. I have to say that the second one is the one I am struggling with the most. I keep telling myself "You do NOT have to do all by yourself!". Sometimes I am like crazy, what ever someone mentions I am like "I'll do that" or "I have to do that", and sometimes I just think "You silly, it is allowed to get help sometimes."
    I think it is because I am Leo and I like to be in charge :D
    There, I said it :D

    www.designglueglitter.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha I know that feeling! The hardest thing is asking for help but once you do it's like a huge weight lifted off your shoulders xxx

      Delete
  2. Great advice! Definitely try to think before spending. It is ok to fail.. although, it sux.

    Who Let the Mum Out?

    ReplyDelete