BEST MOMENTS OF 2015 | BLOGMAS DAY 7

It seems weird that in just over 20 days 2015 will be over and we'll be saying hello 2016. So this got me thinking about what I've enjoyed the most this year which was actually quite difficult. I had one, maybe two, for definite but apart from that ... Mind blank. It was more difficult than I thought but I managed to come up with a top three!!!! 

3. Going to London ComiCon. Yes, I'm well aware of how nerdy this sounds but it was amazing. I spent a huge amount if money on comic books and brought so much art work! It was amazing. 

2. Turing 18. This is defiantly one of those days I will never forget! I had such an amzing time with friends and family so I defiantly won't be forgetting it anytime soon. 

1. 1989 World Tour London. OMG this had to be one of the best days of my life. £75 and over 10 hours later we were pretty much at the front of Hyde Park which was amazing. I can't wait for Taylor to return to the UK for another tour! Eek!! 

So this was the top three things of this year. I was also thinking about seeing One Direction and the Jingle Bell Ball as well as a few others but I think seeing Taylor Swift is wayyyyy better. 

What are the top things you e done this year? Let me know in the comments. 

Speak to you soon, 
Love Georgie xxx


0 comments:

Post a Comment