THE ONE QUOTE I LIVE BY

Courtesy emmablom.myshowroom.se

So this post is a little bit different to anything I've ever done before. Do I have little inspiration today and am running out of ideas? Yes, but this doesn't make this post less important to me. Ever since I was little my parents have always taught me to respect everyone and, in my opinion, I've always done that. To my friends I can be a bit jokey but that doesn't man I have no respect for them as a person. Even when I've fallen out with someone I make sure I talk to them after and explain myself. I think people see me as someone who just doesn't care but that's not the case. In fact I probably care too much. I think everyone should be brought up this way because that's how hate and conflict is started because we forget that we are the same.

What quotes do you live by, let me know in the comments,

Speak to you soon,
Love, Georgie xxx

Twitter | Instagram | Bloglovin

*Image not mine*

0 comments:

Post a Comment