MAKEUP PRODUCTS I WANT TO TRY

I've decided that I'M BRINGING TOP FIVE BACK! I feel like this is one of my favourite things to do as I've done so many of them. Its just a way for me to show you guys what I love and things I. Really exited for. So I was at boots the other day and I was thinking about all the makeup products I would love to try. The one thing you should know about me is I'm very stingy so I don't want to sled a huge amount of money on makeup (even though I own a lot of it) which is mainly why I never buy high end. I mean these products I are a bit pricy for me to buy on a regular basis (considering I'm a student and have the crappiest job) but I would love to try them. I'd also love to know if you've tried any of these products and do they live up to the hype I've heard about. 

1. Rimmel London Provocalips 
2. Real Techniques Brushes 
3. Urban Decay Naked Palette 
4. Bourjois Velvet Rouge Edition 
5. Maybelline The Falsies Mascara 

What products would you guys like to try? Let me know in the comments. 

Speak to you soon, 
Love Georgie xxx


0 comments:

Post a Comment