COLLECTION HIGHLIGHT & SCULPT CONTOUR



Hey guys! So I've been loving the collection products recently and I saw this and thought it looked good for the £3.99 I paid for it. I wanted a matte bronzer seeing all all of mine are glittery. Don't get me wrong, that looks great in the summer but not when you're trying to use it for contouring. I also thought this highlighter looked really good as well because the one I currently own isn't very pigmented so you need to use a lot so I decided to pick this up. The first thing that I thought when I used this product is you don't actually need a huge amount of it. Now I'm really pale so a small amount of the bronzer makes my cheekbones stand out. If your skin is darker you will need a bit more but a little goes a long way. I also really liked the fact it was matte because I'm not really a big fan of super glittery bronzers so I would definitely chose this over a normal glittery one. However, I was definitely more impressed with the highlighter. I can't really explain why I like it but I just makes your face looks so much brighter which is quite a big contrast to the bronzer giving you that contoured look. It's fefinakty a lot quicker than using a dream contour kit and this doesn't really need blending and takes a few sweeps of a brush. I would defiantly repurchase this and reccomend it. 

What's you favourite contour products? Let me know in the comments below. 

Speak to you soon, 
Love Georgie xxx

0 comments:

Post a Comment