COLLECTION LASTING COLOUR LIPSTICK


So as you may be able to tell, I've been loving the Collection products at the moment and this lipstick is no exception. So I've been looking for an alternative red matte lipstick to my favourite L'Oreal lipstick because I don't really want bunny blood on my face and I picked this one up for £2.99 until I could find a better replacement.  The range of these lipsticks has 16 gloss shades and 6 matte shade and of course, I chose the red matte shade. Obviously, for under £3 it isn't the most long wearing lipstick but if you re apply it after food you'll be fine. However, it definrLy makes up for that in colour. The colour is bold and there's such a large range of colours there's one for everyone (I'm really tempted to get the chocolate brown because Kylie looks AMAZING in dark brown lips). It's also really easy to apply and the colour is really similar to Blakes Red by L'Oreal so I would reccomed it to anyone looking for a cruelty free matte lip, espically if your on a budget. I think I'm going to buy more from this range because it's so affordable to test what colours look good with my skin tone, seeing as I'm basically a vampire. This way I don't hAve to spend a fortune on unusual colours. 

Have you tried any lipsticks from this range? Let me know in the comments. 

Speak to you soon, 
Love Georgie xxx


0 comments:

Post a Comment