JANUARY FAVOURITES



Hey guys! This is my first favourites post of 2016 and I'm actually super excited because January has defiantly been a stressful month for me. My EPQ is due at the end of the month, I've had mocks, I've booked my theory test and SO MUCH HOMEWORK! So enough about me, because this monthly favourites have definitely been difficult to chose. Ever since my last post I haven't done a huge amount of buying makeup mainly because I don't want to review so,etching and then seem like a hypocrite because it actually quite difficult to see if a brand is cruelty free (,a inky because they have great PR teams) so I've put off buying makeup recently. Let me know in the comments which cruelty free makeup brand is your favouite because that would be really helpful. So anyway, on with my favourites. 

So my first product I've been loving this month is the MUA Eye Shadow Pallete in Heaven and Earth. So I got this for Christmas and I love it. I'm not very adventurous when it come to makeup. I like brown eyeshadow so and red lipstick. That's my look and I never change it so this Pallete works well for me. The colours are actually quite pigmented for the price (which is £4 by the way) and there are chucks of glitter which looks amazing. My favourite colour is the gold because it super sparkly and looks bright and more interesting than the browns. The white colour works really well as a highlighter for the brow bone and the inner eye because it's so sparkly. 

My second product is the Collection Cover Stick. I bright this for £1 because I'd ran out of concealer and I was expecting it to not be great but I was actually quite impressed. It's not the best concealer but the lightest shade works quite well as a highlighter. I out it over my concealer and it just makes my eyes and cheeks look a lot brighter and is really easy to blend. 

The third product I've been loving is the Collection Primed And Ready Primer. Ok so I was really excited when I saw collection was bringing out a new primer range so I hauled my ass over to superdrug as soon as could to get my hands on one and it was amazing value at £3.99. The first thing I noticed was it felt a lot like the Benefit Porefesional when you first put it on (even though this product was clear) which I thought was defiantly a positive thing. It makes your foundation so much smoother (I know that's not the right word but I can't think of a better one) and makes the product last longer. I'm not going to say anymore because I'm thinking of doing a full review in this product so watch this space. 

So these are my January favourites. What products have you been loving this month? 

Speak to you soon, 
Love Georgie xxx


2 comments:

  1. I love the MUA palette ever since I received it in my Glossybox! Even though there could've been more matte shades :/ Still, very pigmented and looks incredible on the eye <3

    xx Kinga | Miss Glamorous Sweatpants

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree with you ... A few matte shades would look great!

      Delete