SUPERDRUG HAUL


Hey guys! So recently I ordered some new makeup from Superdrug (yes I am aware all the products are all MUA)  and thought I'd do a little superdrug haul and why I chose to buy these products. I also thought I'd try out these products for about a week and see if they lived up to my expectations. So I was originally only going to buy a foundation but I wanted free home delivery (because I'm obviously to lazy to leave my house) and ended up with about £11 worth of make up. I did however get the lip balm and lip brush for free but for the price I payed I was quite happy (I mean considering 5 products was £4 cheaper than one MAC lipstick). So to you nosey people of the Internet, here's what I brought. 

So the first thing I brought was the Matte Perfection Foundation and I think this cost me £4. I chose this because I really needed a new foundation and thought it was a good buy and for £4 it didn't bother me  if I didn't like it. The next thing I brought was the Power Brow eyebrow and highlighter pencil which cost me £3. I brought this because I'm going away and didn't want to carry around my brow palette and well as my one for eyeshadow and if I didn't like it, I'd have a new eyeliner. I also brought the Pro-Base Concealer palette which was £3.50. I'd just ran out of concealer and liked the fact it came with different shades and thought it looked like a good buy. The next thing I brought was the Extreme Curl mascara which, I'm not gonna lie, I brought for £2 so I could get the free home delivery. I also got the lip duo which includes a lip brush and lip balm for free which was actually really handy because I'd just ran out of my favourite lip balm. 

Have you guys tried any of these products? If so let me know in the comments below. 

Speak to you soon, 
Love Georgie xxx

0 comments:

Post a Comment