3 THINGS IN MY ROOM



Hey guys. So my bedroom is an absolute mess. I'm not even sure what colour my carpet is anymore. Besides all that, there are still a few things I have that I couldn't part with or damage because they mean quite a lot to me. You're probably looking at the photos and thinking they look really stupid so I thought I'd explain why I love them. 

So the fi St one is my 18th birthday glass that my friend got for me and it just reminds me of the fun I had on my birthday. I didn't really do anything that exciting or special but it's just a great memory because .... Well it was my 18th and I spent it with my closest friends and family and to me that's prettyyy special. 

The second one is the lavender doll key ring I have. So when my great grandma died I went with my mum to her flat. I was like 6 or 7 and I spent the evening with my nan and she gave me this key ring that was always sitti on the coffee table since ... Forever. So even though it looks super childish it's pretty special to me. 

So the last thing is this cute butterfly necklace in this jewelled dragonfly case. So my Auntie gave me this necklace at the reception of her wedding for being her bridesmaid. Even now it's one of my favourite pieces of jewellery because my Aunites always kind of been one of my favourite people in the world. 

Do you have anything in your room you couldn't part with?

Speak to you soon, 
Love Georgie xxx

0 comments:

Post a Comment