FALLING BEHIND ON BLOGGING

I've been having a bit of a mare at the moment. I've been trying to juggle having a job, preparing for exams and also trying to have a life. I mean do teachers realise I don't have time to sit and do hours of homework that is of no help to me. So as a result blogging has taken a backseat in my life as you can probably tell as my online activity has been pretty much non existent. I want to get back into blogging but I feel like at the moment I have to make time for it making it feel like it's something I have to do rather than something I love to do (if that makes sense) I'm going to have more time coming up soon after exams and everything so I'm  going to start planning blog posts I actually want to write and maybe buy some products I've been dying to try with the purpose of reviewing them. I'm super excited to start writing again and to start writing things I love. 

Speak to you soon, 
Love Georgie xxx

3 comments:

  1. Don't kick yourself, it happens to everyone :)
    Life just happens, and when your blog is more like hobby, of course you will fall behind, because you have more important thongs to do.
    What really helped me with blogging is schedule. You write down all post you would like to publish, and make schedule for it. Set one or few days a week to post (if you don't really have time, I suggest one "must publish" day and one or two "if I have time"). That way, you know that you HAVE TO write and publish a post, it becomes obligation just like school or job (I mean, not that important, but you know what I mean :)
    Also, scheduling on blogger is great, so when you have free time, you write a post and then schedule it for the "publish day"....

    P.S. I wrote a huuge comment, I hope you don't mind. I just wanted to share what really helped me :)
    Also, get really cute notebook only for you blog plans....that way,
    everything is more fun :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks that means at lot. I love it he notebook idea and I really need to start scheduling my blogposts. Thanks for the advice.

      P.s. I dont mind the huge comment, it was nice to read xx

      Delete
  2. Glad I helped :)
    Also, I definitely meant things not "thongs" :D :D :D Sorry :)

    ReplyDelete