MAKEUP REVOLUTION PALETTE REVIEW



Hey guys, I'm back with another review. I actually brought this product a while ago in super drug and it cost me £4. I didn't really have higher expectations but I brought it because I wanted some matte neutral colours and this had all the colours I wanted. I chose the palette Matte 2 which is just pinks and Browns. I prefer the lighter colours because I think they make good bases and transition colours. I also think some of the darker colours work really well for a smokey eye but they're not the easiest eye shadows to blend but I was expecting that because they're matte and I also found them to be a bit powdery which did cause some fallout in the darker colours but that's easily fixed. I prefer matte eyeshadows so I'm willing to live with it ... even more for the price! I also think that you get a lot of colours for the price ... 12 for £4 isn't bad value so I'm quite happy with this purchase because it did have all the colours I was looking for. so overalls, do it think it's worth it? there's about 4 colours I use in this palette and I would buy it again just for those 4 colours. Because I'm a cheap college student this product is perfect and the drawbacks aren't really that major too me. You could also use this palette for multiple looks. There are some colours to use for a darker night out or paler colours for during the day. I think this is defiantly worth the purchase especially if you're on a budget. 

Have you guys ever tried this product or this brand? Let me know in the comments. 

Soeak to you soon, 
Love Georgie xxx

0 comments:

Post a Comment