MAY FAVOURITES



Hey guys! So May was a bit of a manic month for me with my exams but it's over and I'm hoping that I can get my priorities sorted after that drama of a month. Taking the photos and starting to write this post got me excited about blogging again and I can't wait to get back into it. So anyway, I thought I'd come back after all this time with my top three beauty favourites from May.

1. MAKEUP REVOLUTION PALETTE. This is the mattes 2 palette which I've been loving so much recently. I'm going to do a full review on this later this month but I'm really impressed escpially as its so affordable and has such a great range of colours. 

2. JEFFREE STAR LIPSTICK. I did a review on this recently (click here) so I'm going to keep it short. This is in the shade Redrum and is literally the best lipstick I've ever tried and its cruelty free and vegan. The staying power is amazing and I can't wait to get more. 

3. BARRY M BLACK MATTE POLISH. Ok so I love things tags are black and matte... Trust me I struggle in summer. This is he best affordable black nail polish I can find. The matte effect does wear off after a few days but it's such an intense black that I can forgive this and it's less than £3 so you can't really go  wrong. 

What products have you been loving this month? Let me know in the comments. 

Speak to you soon,
Love Georgie xxx 


0 comments:

Post a Comment