JUNE FAVOURITES



Ugh I am literally so happy June is so finally over! No more college and hello summer holidays.  I've actually brought quite a few new products this month which is good for blogging ... not so good for my bank balance (whoops). I reccently had a major breakout so I invested in new skin care and makeup so hopefully I'll have a lot to write about this month. So anyway, here are the things I've been loving in the month of June.

The first thing I've been loving is the Simple Spotless Skin Triplle Action Face Wash. First off, this profit is cruelty free and vegan (that's what it says on the packaging) so defiantly off to a good start. I think it cost me around £2 from Superdrug which is really good value considering you don't need a lot of it which is definakty a good buy. I was also very impressed with how quickly I saw my skin start to clear up. It does say that you should see results from day one but I'm not sure I 100% agree with that but my skin did clear up after a few days and I a, still very happy with the results. It's also something I'm going to continue to buy. 

The second thing I've been lovin is the Freedom Fixing Spary. I noticed that during the day my makeup started to smudge since it's getting a but warmer so I thought I'd invest in a fixing spray. this cost. e £5 fro. Superdrug (I know I'm probably their favouite customer) and I was quite impressed considering the price. The one thing I don't like is it doesn't dry matte so if you don't like a dewy finish you do have to apply a bit of power on the top but apart from that I've been quite impressed. I don't lead a very active (or interesting) life so I'm not sure how it would work then but for everyday it's a very good product. 

The final Beaut product I've been loving is the MUA Undress Your Skin Highlighter. This cost me £3 from Superdrug and it's actually a gold colour which I didn't notice at first. I have very pale skin so any highlighter I use has to be a very light colour (basically white) and this colour actually come out quite light and is great for my skin tone. You do need to go over the product a few time with the brush but considering I paid so little for it, my arm can survive. 

The final thing I've been loving is the unicorn choker from Dunns-Jewels (click here) which is my new favouite Amazon store that sells the best jewellery and choker for such a great price. This one cost me just over £3 which isn't a bad price considering I'd pay more than double that in topshop. I was also really impressed with the delivery and I will defibatly be buying from there again. If you lover chokers then you need to check this store out. 

So these are my June favourites. Let me know in the comments what you've been loving this month. 

speak to you soon, 
Love Georgie xxxx



0 comments:

Post a Comment