SIMPLE SKINCARE


So recently I brought some of the Simple Skincare range for two reasons; A) they were half price in Superdrug B) I heard they were great for sensitive  skin. I also chose this brand because they are cruelty free and the packaging says none of there products are made with animal products (which I think means it's vegan) which makes me super happy. Now, I have really dry sensitive skin so if something doesn't agree with me I'll know about it in a few hours after my face gets itchy and red. I brought the Face Wash, which stops breaks out, and the Toning Cleanser. So the cleansing water minimises pores and to be honest I'm not really sure what it does but it makes my skin look better and it makes my foundation look a lot smoother and easier to apply if I put it on before my makeup. To use it must put a small amount (seriously you don't need a lot) onto a cotton pad and run it onto your face. I use this two a day (in the morning and before I go to bed) and I'm really impressed with the results and I'll definitely be repurchasing. The second I get I brought was the Spotless Skin Face Wash which I've a,ready spoken about in my June favourites video so I'll keep it short. Recently I've been breaking out a little bit so I thought I'd invest in a new face wash and I've been very impressed with this one. within a few day ps I noticed that my skin was starting to clear up. This is definalty my new favourite skin product and I can't go a day without using it. It hasn't upset my skin (which is an absolute miracle) and has cleared it up and I haven't had a break out since. To say I love this brand is an understatement. 

Have you tried any of the simple skincare? 

Speak to you soon, 
Love Georgie xxx


0 comments:

Post a Comment