I'M A TERRIBLE BLOGGER

Ugh, so I was on Bloglovin reading all these amazing blogposts and I couldn't help but to compare my blog ois other people's (I know big maitake but I couldn't help it) and for some strange. reason I felt the urge to write this down and share with the Internet in the hope of athe negativity going away (like that's gonna work). Now, I know I'm never going to have millions of followers and become the next Zoella and I am 110% ok with that but it doesn't mean I want to put everything I have into this blog. Firstly my photos are terrible and most of the time only only use photos when I have to because I don't have a really nice camera and I take my photos of my father old iPad so the quality is a little meh in comparison to others. I also have no idea how to edit photos ... Seriously if you have any tips please let me know. The problem is the picture is the first thing you look at on a blogpost and if it's terrible (or missing) you're going to think that person is lazy or just incredibly stupid and untalented. 

Secondly, I don't have the time to post everyday to keep people interested. I'm lucky to post four times a month. I'm an 18 year old girl trying to finish college and get into (hopefully a deccent) uni whilst trying to earn money in a terrible part time job that demands too much of me. It's very difficult juggling everything and you want me to add blogging on top? Mate you are having a laugh. I don't not handle stress well. I actually have a lot of respect for daily blogger who have full time jobs/edu action because it's very difficult to come up with creative ideas and post daily and earn money and learn (hence why it's been about a month since my last post) It's a struggle. 

Also with blogging becoming more mainstream, how is it possible to come up with new and creative ideas. I like posting reviews, tags and terrible stories from my life which, let's face it, is not the most new and creative thing out there. So when I see bloggers coming up with really cool and new posts, part of me wants to read the whole thing, follow them and binge read every post, whilst the other part of me wants to slap them for coming up with that idea before me. it sucks having no creativity.

I also find several topics that I would love to talk about that are slightly controversial (and we all know how easily offended everyone is on the internet) and I can't be dealing with those hate comments. I'm actually quite afraid of what people will say so I chicken out of doing it. Do you know how many times I have deleted posts because I don't think people would like to read it/ruin my life with hate comments. ughhhhh why. 

Ok so leading onto my last point is that I'm broke. And before you say "you don't need money to be a blogger" let me explain where I'm coming from. Firstly, I can't afford my own URL (hence the crappy blogspot.co.uk) which I feel makes my blog look cheap and unprofessional. In the future I would love to own my URL but it's expensive and someone who plans on going to uni in two years that will probably never happen. There are so may products that I see and I think "oh damn that would be so cool to review" but all the products everyone wants to read about are super expensive which is why all my reviews are mainly drugstore. I earn £6 and hour so I'd have go work five hours to afford a £30 product and before anyone says "that's not many hours" I have to be necessary items such as school books, my phone bill, Netflix ect. so working less than ten hours a week ain't gonna pay for that. No sir. 

So I'm not trying to make excuses for my terrible blogging schedule but I just wanted too see if anyone relates to my points. Ugh so much to do and no free time! 
 
Let me know in the comments advice for me or (to make me feel better) the bits of blogging you struggle with. 

Speak to you soon, 
Love Georgie xxx



0 comments:

Post a Comment