MORPHE 35O REVIEW



Hey guys! So I was in BeautyBay (which is a site I would highly recommend) and I saw they had the legendary Morophe 35O palette in stock and I brought it because this thing is like gold dust. I was actually very impressed with the price of £19.50 which I don't think is too bad considering the size and quality of the palette. The first think I noticed was it was very pigmented, espically the glittery colours.... but then again I might just be used to cheap eyeshadow. The other thing I noticed is that the colours were super easy to blend (but maybe that's just my new Morphe vegan brush set) which I thought might be difficult with the bright orange shade but it wasn't to bad. I love the range of colours I mean this palette was made for me it's such a beautiful palette to look at. 
at here's defiantly been a lot of hype around this palette on the Internet and everytime I use it or show my friends they're all kind of jealous. So do o think it's worth it? Oh absolutely. I think for what you get the price is incredibly reasonable and it's such a good quality product. I want more of these plates and I can't decide between the 35M or the purple one (please help). I'm so in love with this plate and I don't think my review did the product justice. 

Have you guys tried this product? If so do you agree with me? Let me know in the comments below. 

Speak to you soon, 
Love Georgie xxx 


0 comments:

Post a Comment